Portofinos Reservations

Hi

Is it OK to make reservations for Portofinos on the ship the first day? Where do I go to do that?

Is the 20 dollar cover worth it?

Yes.

Go to wherever Portofino is on the ship or call the number listed on your Compass.

Yes.

Hi

Is it OK to make reservations for Portofinos on the ship the first day? Where do I go to do that?

You can do that....just go directly to the restaurant. FYI, you can book on line.

The extra charge is most definitely worth it, I thought Portofino was excellent!

Portofino is great! Enjoy! If you know which night you want to dine there you can make your reservation online. if not go there first when you board.

When I tried to book online for my Voyager cruise, they didn't have what I consider the "prime" reservation times available for online booking. I don't know if that's standard or not. And I don't mean they were already taken; they weren't even option in the booking process. Some of the times that were listed as options would be booked up and they would suggest the next closest time to what you requested, but times like 7:00, 7:30 & 8:00 were not even listed as options.

I booked 6:00 and then was able to reschedule it to my preferred time once onboard.

Hi

First, I love that you're from Danbury. That's where my dad's family is from, and where he was born.

Second, we booked Portofino's on the Mariner May 9th cruise for the first night. For our cruise, it's going to be a Mystery Theater event. Sounded way fun, and like a good excuse to try it.

I just feel badly that we won't be able to meet our tablemates in MDR on first evening. Wondering if we should stop in to say hello.

When I tried to book online for my Voyager cruise, they didn't have what I consider the "prime" reservation times available for online booking. I don't know if that's standard or not. And I don't mean they were already taken; they weren't even option in the booking process. Some of the times that were listed as options would be booked up and they would suggest the next closest time to what you requested, but times like 7:00, 7:30 & 8:00 were not even listed as options.

I booked 6:00 and then was able to reschedule it to my preferred time once onboard.

Yeah, we always make our reservations when we board. Havent really thought about pre booking one!

First, I love that you're from Danbury. That's where my dad's family is from, and where he was born.

Second, we booked Portofino's on the Mariner May 9th cruise for the first night. For our cruise, it's going to be a Mystery Theater event. Sounded way fun, and like a good excuse to try it.

I just feel badly that we won't be able to meet our tablemates in MDR on first evening. Wondering if we should stop in to say hello.

HA, Born and bred in Danbury. My fam is huge, they probably know each other. ANNNNDDD have a wonderful time on your cruise. You are leaving when we come back. I'm going on thursday.

Just remember...when you book it, you'll pay for it!

Thasts whey we didn't book online. We have three of us and it just makes it easier to not deal with differnt credit cards and moving money around. So that is why we waited

Hey UConnfan!

Just wanted to give you a shout out! I'm a UConn alum, I was born in Milford and live up in Vernon now. Those women rock! The football team is great too! Now, the men's bball just has to get their act together.

Archived