9yr old Kids Club question.............

..........my understanding is that children enrolled in the "Kids Club" wear wristbands that allow parents to check there whereabouts. Has anyone had an experience with this?.....Am I correct in thinking that there will be a Dect or Iphone issued to the parent? Looking for advice.......as you can see we leave in a few days!!

Thanks in advance.....

No, not every kid signed up for Adventure Ocean is getting that locator wrist band. They tested these on the Liberty last summer and my DD got it only inside the AO facilities. Don´t know if they are doing this on the Oasis too. If you want a wristband 24/7 you have to pay for it and you need one of the WOW-Phones to locate your kid. The WOW phones (Royal Connect Phones) are $17.50 rental fee per week. I think someone has mentioned that the wristbands are $3.50 rental fee. Make a search on this board for WOW phone or Royal Connect phone.

Your kid is definitely getting a wristband, but only a plastic one which has your Muster Station on it.

steamboats

they do go fast.. They worked very well for my 14 and 10 year old. Nice knowing where they were. There were issues with the chat and calling but gps usually worked except in elevators and in some open areas.

Archived