Casual Sit-Down Dinning- the one with the $2pp supplement- Menu??

rothjer

Hi There,

I was just wondering, how was the menu in comparison to what was being served in the MDR? We are aware that X now runs a full buffet (at least on Summit out of SJ)- which makes sense to us being that 6/7 days are port days. But we wonder what is different about it than the buffet and the MDR?

Thanks so much !

Hi There,

I was just wondering, how was the menu in comparison to what was being served in the MDR? We are aware that X now runs a full buffet (at least on Summit out of SJ)- which makes sense to us being that 6/7 days are port days. But we wonder what is different about it than the buffet and the MDR?

Thanks so much !

Menu is as I remember it 3 course dinner with basics on it different from MDR. If Celebrity is running a full buffet on Summit that is news to a lot of people since they have never done so in the past. I assume you are going on the Summit but just as a point of info, the casual dining is not available on S class ships.

I agree that the Summit hasn't ever had a FULL buffet if comparing it to a lunch buffet. There IS enough to choose from, but a far cry from the full lunch buffet. I'd like to know where the OP got that info?

Archived