Oasis vs. Allure

Hello everyone,

I am about to book my 10th wedding anniversary trip for May 2012. What is the difference between Oasis and Allure? I know that they are sister ships, but is one slated to be bigger than the other?

Thanks for your help!

Signed,

A New Cruiser

Hello everyone,

I am about to book my 10th wedding anniversary trip for May 2012. What is the difference between Oasis and Allure? I know that they are sister ships, but is one slated to be bigger than the other?

Thanks for your help!

Signed,

A New Cruiser

Everything, I have read, or researched, shows they are the same size. I am sure some of the interior decors will be a little different.

Just booked Allure for April 2012 a few minutes ago. Did Oasis this April and was going through withdrawl..........Whew, new countdown, much better. When is Allure's maiden voyage? Any more info on whether they are getting rid of the Sea Food Shack and putting in a Mexican restaurant? Also, are they going to change the ice and diving shows?

Just booked Allure for April 2012 a few minutes ago. Did Oasis this April and was going through withdrawl..........Whew, new countdown, much better. When is Allure's maiden voyage? Any more info on whether they are getting rid of the Sea Food Shack and putting in a Mexican restaurant? Also, are they going to change the ice and diving shows?

I was just on the phone contemplating the same thing. Just got back from Oasis and want to try the Allure but with the price difference we may just stick with the Oasis.

I booked a D4 with a diamond category for 1400 which is almost identical for what I paid for my Oasis spring break cruise this year -- which I booked a year ahead. By the time that cruise sailed the same cabin was 1800, so I can only imagine this one will go up too. What is Oasis quoting for spring break 2012?

Archived