Autopsy results from Ecstasy death

brn2crz

Another drug user dead. Why is this news?

1)Because it happened on a Carnival cruise ship and this is the Carnival cruise board.:rolleyes:

2)Because the death was originally reported on this message board with lots of speculation that it was a murder. I imagine that the OP just wanted to set the record straight.

So much:confused: They said she had it in her system didn't say how much:rolleyes:

With that amount of alcohol in her system.......that could have killed her alone........

She is no different then most that party hardy that first night from all the excitement...... "

See... this is where I beg to differ. Yes it's sad that someone passed away. What is more sad is that this 32 year old girl clearly did not care enough about herself and her life. Most people will say how do I know that she didn't care about her life. Well... by the age of 32 people know that drugs are bad for them, that drugs are addictive, and that drugs can kill them. Not everyone makes the choice to consume drugs. She did, obviously knowing the circumstances. She made poor choices that cost her her life and left a wake of sadness for the ones that loved her. If that is what someone considers partying than they need to reevaluate their life. No, she was not like everyone who parties the first night from excitement.

[quote name=mandyc3383;24236594

See... this is where I beg to differ. Yes it's sad that someone passed away. What is more sad is that this 32 year old girl clearly did not care enough about herself and her life. Most people will say how do I know that she didn't care about her life. Well... by the age of 32 people know that drugs are bad for them' date=' that drugs are addictive, and that drugs can kill them. Not everyone makes the choice to consume drugs. She did, obviously knowing the circumstances. She made poor choices that cost her her life and left a wake of sadness for the ones that loved her. If that is what someone considers partying than they need to reevaluate their life. No, she was not like everyone who parties the first night from excitement.

Where did I say everyone:rolleyes: And while she did have cocaine in her system they didn't say how much. However her alcohol (which is a drug) level was .27. That right there could have killed her. (I would have been in a coma) Or it could have been the combination of the stomach med. and alcohol...

And pretty much my experience the first night on a cruise ship the bars are hoppin and so are most of the people;)

Where did I say everyone:rolleyes: And while she did have cocaine in her system they didn't say how much. However her alcohol (which is a drug) level was .27. That right there could have killed her. (I would have been in a coma) Or it could have been the combination of the stomach med. and alcohol...

And pretty much my experience the first night on a cruise ship the bars are hoppin and so are most of the people;)

You are right... you didn't say everyone. Sorry... most. I still don't think she is like most people though. Regardless of how much cocaine was in her system... it was still in her system. Unless she was forced, she willing used cocaine. I don't think that the amount of drugs taken makes a difference.

It may sound harsh but when one uses drugs or abuses alcohol for that matter, my sympathy goes out the window for them. I do however feel sympathy for their family and friends. Which I think makes me feel less sympathy for them... because they caused the unecasary hurt for others.

I do believe you that the bars and people are hoppin the first night. Maybe I just tend to stear clear of people who are in that state so I don't notice it as much. But if that is the case it should be no shocker that people are dying on cruise ships so often.

One that helps me:

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance?

You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our inequities into the depths of the sea. Micah 7: 18-19.

Now I am no Bible thumper..I just seek verses and sayings anywhere that help me..sjn911.

You are right... you didn't say everyone. Sorry... most. I still don't think she is like most people though. Regardless of how much cocaine was in her system... it was still in her system. Unless she was forced, she willing used cocaine. I don't think that the amount of drugs taken makes a difference.

It may sound harsh but when one uses drugs or abuses alcohol for that matter, my sympathy goes out the window for them. I do however feel sympathy for their family and friends. Which I think makes me feel less sympathy for them... because they caused the unecasary hurt for others.

I do believe you that the bars and people are hoppin the first night. Maybe I just tend to stear clear of people who are in that state so I don't notice it as much. But if that is the case it should be no shocker that people are dying on cruise ships so often.

Oh please let's not turn this into something it is not.......the woman lost her life may she rest in peace and prayers to her family........besides naive judgemental people make me itch.........

What Nunu said:D

I'm glad for this post, when this originally happened there was a lot of speculation she was murdered as the original post started with "MURDER", and her fiancee' was being dragged through it. While it's sad she's dead, the fact that it was an accidental death at least cleared up most speculation as I'm sure there will be at least a few conspiracy theorists out there.

There are some really great/useful/amusing drugs out there; I would not consider alcohol and blow to be among them and there's nothing but potential destruction to be found there. What a waste, hey?

I love how these threads bring the conspiracy nutjobs theorists from out of the woodwork also.

Oh please let's not turn this into something it is not.......the woman lost her life may she rest in peace and prayers to her family........besides naive judgemental people make me itch.........

What Nunu said:D

I am not naive. I have seen plenty... more than one should. I know the risks and the effects. So you're naive statement is quite far off. However, you are quite right about being judgemental. Sure I am judgemental about those who use drugs. I have seen the risks and the effects first hand. So maybe that's why I feel the way I do. Sorry to make you itch. They might have something for that. :)

I'm glad for this thread because if anyone connected to the family sees it...at least they are getting some compassion and understanding from many posters....

And it is an example for "who knows who" at the right time and right moment...

And hopefully that "who knows who" sees more undertanding than judgement...

There is a place for anger and discenrnment and taking care of self with people in addiction, the society and expansion of the problem is huge;...but nothing is ever healed with permanent anger and judgement...sorry to say I have almost too much experience with some family in this arena..and more than one member... most of it on the in-law level...but it all brings up issues that not one human soul can not improve upon in my opinion...

Heartfelt thanks to many contributers here....takes a village to make these kind of points...sjn911.

Is there any way of finding out which cabin this occurred in? We plan to sail on the Ecstasy sometime in the future and given the choice, I'd rather not be in the same cabin.

I know it's morbid question, so please, save your hate and rage posts. Because frankly my dear ....you know the rest of the phrase. :rolleyes:

I read on these boards recently that it was cabin E69.

Archived