Autopsy results from Ecstasy death

brn2crz

It's sad, definitely, but so preventable. The level of alcohol alone was enough to kill in some circumstances.

The THC is definitely not lethal, and I don't know about the effect of the upset stomach medicine, but they probably had no part in the death. However the cocaine in combination with the very high alcohol level was surely a deadly mix.

Nice to know Carnival will take away your fan but cocaine is fine to bring on board.

I must have missed the part about cocaine, cuz I didn't see it.

Anyway, not to sound mean but, why did she have to overdose and kill herself the 1st night of their cruise? I mean if she was planning on killing herself she could have at least waiting til the end instead of just wasting all of that cruise money. Or done it at home. So if I'm ever found dead on a cruise ship, you will know I didn't do it. The last thing I would ever want to do is shorten my cruise. I know some of you probably wont find that funny...............

Don't do drugs kids.

Anyway, not to sound mean but, why did she have to overdose and kill herself the 1st night of their cruise? I mean if she was planning on killing herself she could have at least waiting til the end instead of just wasting all of that cruise money. Or done it at home. So if I'm ever found dead on a cruise ship, you will know I didn't do it. The last thing I would ever want to do is shorten my cruise. I know some of you probably wont find that funny...............

Don't do drugs kids.

She just got engaged. I don't think her overdosing was intentional. Probably a case of "partied a little too hardy".

Don't do drugs kids.

You bring up some good points. It was the first day of their cruise, all excited and decided to get pumped up with alcohol and whatever. Since this happened the first day, she may have taken all the drugs before boarding? I dunno, I don't take drugs like the ones mentioned. We can all surmise but no one really knows what happened.

Is there any way of finding out which cabin this occurred in? We plan to sail on the Ecstasy sometime in the future and given the choice, I'd rather not be in the same cabin.

I know it's morbid question, so please, save your hate and rage posts. Because frankly my dear ....you know the rest of the phrase. :rolleyes:

Archived