Any way to search prices on a specific Cruisetour?

MisterBill99

Are there any cruise search engines out there that will look for a specific Cruisetour (across multiple dates)? The HAL website is really awful for searching, it doesn't even show you the name of the cruisetour and it shows 8 per page. A popular "to go" (I am not sure if I can mention names here) website will show me all of the individual cruisetours by date but not with the name so I have to click on each one to see if it is the one I want. Kayak doesn't seem to do cruisetours. Am I missing some website that does what I want? And, just asking for the impossible, is there any site that will actually watch for price drops on cruisetours?

Thanks..

Actually you can search HAL quite easily by Cruisetour.... under the find cruise section... just click cruisetours on the tab bar.

Then you have the option of seeing cruisetours 1-6 or 7-10. There are also options for glacier discovery tours or expedition tours.

Then once you have chosen one of these options it lists each tour by dates available... you can go into each one and just click dates

You are correct - we aren't supposed to mention the names of travel agencies here, even when we're just using them for searching. The one you refer to is the one I use.

I didn't even know the different tours had names, not just numbers!

Actually you can search HAL quite easily by Cruisetour.... under the find cruise section... just click cruisetours on the tab bar.

Then you have the option of seeing cruisetours 1-6 or 7-10. There are also options for glacier discovery tours or expedition tours.

Then once you have chosen one of these options it lists each tour by dates available... you can go into each one and just click dates

Yes, I know I can do that, but that is not nearly fine enough for my liking. There are 24+ cruisetours for Alaska. Glacier Discovery Tours is 11-24. I can search by month but not by ship. And then it shows the results 8 to a page. When I searched yesterday I had 18 pages of results! I want something like that other site shows you -- one line per cruisetour per day with the price for that day. But that other site does not give you the number or name of the tour. Now I guess it is possible that I could fine tune my search and find some ports I don't want that are in other tours and exclude those. But it seems like a lot of work for something that shouldn't be that difficult to do.

So, I found another site that is closer to what I want. While I was cruise shopping, I noticed that the site I was on showed the cruisetour # in the title. They do not have the fancy filtering options that the other site I was using had, but it's not bad. If anyone knows of one site that does both, that would be great.

Archived