bar question

smudgie

I have a question about the bars...I drink but hubby does not, if we go into one of the bars on the ship and I order a drink, can he order a soda for free if we have the soda card?

Or do you only get the free sodas from the buffet and pool area?

I have a question about the bars...I drink but hubby does not, if we go into one of the bars on the ship and I order a drink, can he order a soda for free if we have the soda card?

Yes they are good in all the lounges. :)

The soda card can be used anywhere on the ship, i.e., in the bars, lounges, dining rooms, specialty restaurants, buffet, Princess theater, pool area, etc. It's not good for canned soda but I've never had a problem asking for a soda anywhere on the ship.

Smudgie, if hubby really doesn,t ever drink you should look at upgrading his card and getting him the Ultimate Drink Card. Soda is a bit boring for 7 days. The Ultimate card is great, you can get any virgin cocktail, smoothies, sodas, and milkshakes( from ice cream place and they are YUMMY) .

the soda card is only for those sodas that are dispensed from the soda fountains. Before buying the card make sure his soda is included. Some have found out their favorite soda was only available in cans and thus didn't want the card and could not get a refund.

Archived