Thank you for your Imagination!

SmudgeCat

I'm pretty much a lurker on these boards but wanted to thank those of you who are so ready and willing to post about your thoughts and experiences, both the good and the not-so-good. I so appreciate it, and you unwittingly helped me convince DH to try out the Imagination departing November 29 with all of the honest and positive reviews about the Porthole rooms (especially Firefly333). He's a bit of a balcony snob, whereas I'd be happy to stowaway anywhere on the ship if it meant I'd get to cruise. I'm ecstatic to get him to try a Fantasy class ship, especially since the Fantasy herself will be coming to Charleston, just 3 hours away, in a few weeks. We're also hoping the Chef's Table experience will be available on our newly booked cruise after reading Host Mach's review! :p The magic combination of price + information available on these boards did the trick for him!

I've always dreamed about having 2 cruises back to back (or very nearly, in this case), and I can't believe it's actually going to happen, especially on the Imagination and the Miracle!:D

Thanks again, CC!!

wow congratulations on getting your husband to try it. Maybe you cant talk to my mom. I still feel like Im trying to sneak this last cruise I booked last night past her. She thinks I should stay home more and I dont want to hear it, so I come here and talk talk talk and talk some more. My family I cant discuss it with because all I hear is when are you staying home.

Archived