Should We Cruise on Freedom?

jellomon

Hi, We normally cruise Celebrity and Holland America, but have had a couple of good cruises on Carnival with friends. Now, just the two of us are going, and we're thinking about the Freedom. Would welcome comments about the Freedom to help us make up our minds.

Hi, We normally cruise Celebrity and Holland America, but have had a couple of good cruises on Carnival with friends. Now, just the two of us are going, and we're thinking about the Freedom. Would welcome comments about the Freedom to help us make up our minds.

If you liked sailing the Walmart:) of the sea's before then you know what its like.Decent cruise at a decent price.

Steve

I was on the Freedom for the New Year's Cruise. I am going again the June for the 8 day Eastern. Great Ship. Go for it and have fun.:D

Hey! Are you still sailing on June 19? If so, come to the roll call! I think the original one died and there's a few of us on a new one.

We did the 8 day Eastern itinerary last October, and will doing her 8 day Western itinerary this coming October. Regardless, she's one of our favorites, and we cannot wait to get back on board!

As you can see in my signature, I am an experienced HAL cruiser. I sailed on the 6 day Freedom itinerary last year and had a very enjoyable time. There are differences between Carnival and HAL, but nothing major in my opinion; certainly, nothing to make one not want to sail Carnival again. In fact, I am booked on the June 6th sailing of Carnival Pride, now.

We love HAL but did the Freedom last November and it was a great time. We were very apprehensive about the sailing based on some "party ship" things we had heard about Carnival...but saw nothing of that and truly enjoyed it...so much that we're going on Carnival again in September. :) :)

Archived