If you could...

Tapi

If you could either:

• Sail for 5 nights in a OS Suite or
  • Sail for 7 nights in a 6A Oceanview

...for the same price aboard the Triumph, which one would you pick?

Too bad you cant compromise and do just a regular balcony. Since you are coming from GA, that far, Id want to do a 7 day. If you lived closer If vote for the 5 day which is a nice cruise to me too.

We did a B2B last Dec 4/5 day for what Im paying for a 7 day this next Saturday, looks to me like prices are rising.

I don't know what the price is. But if you would never be able to afford an OS and this is a really good deal, I might do the 5 day just to experience the OS. Otherwise if you think someday you will get a deal on an OS, then do the 7 day.

Too bad you cant compromise and do just a regular balcony.

I definitely could do a balcony. The situation is that my company is changing my vacation. Basically I could still sail the week I have planned on but only for 5 nights, or take a 7 nighter at a later date.

I have already paid in full for a 7 night cruise, so switching to a 5 night will create a pretty big overage in my reservation. I know I could just ask for a refund or shipboard credit since we're well outside of penalty (and I'm not booked under ES), but since its money that I already set aside for my vacation, I'm tempted to do a suite.

We're also traveling with a baby for the first time, so with the addition of a crib to the cabin, More space sounds appealing.

If your not in the room alot and tripping over the crib wldnt bug you so bad, Id take the 7 day still. We love being out and about when we dont have a balcony, so I think you would be just fine.

But to be honest either 5 or 7 day sounds fine to me..Im not at home, so ill be happy. ;):D:rolleyes:

I definitely could do a balcony. The situation is that my company is changing my vacation. Basically I could still sail the week I have planned on but only for 5 nights, or take a 7 nighter at a later date.

I have already paid in full for a 7 night cruise, so switching to a 5 night will create a pretty big overage in my reservation. I know I could just ask for a refund or shipboard credit since we're well outside of penalty (and I'm not booked under ES), but since its money that I already set aside for my vacation, I'm tempted to do a suite.

We're also traveling with a baby for the first time, so with the addition of a crib to the cabin, More space sounds appealing.

with this information in mind, I would probably go 5 day OS since I wouldn't want to go "at a later date". Plus it looks like you have another cruise planned in the near future so a 5 day in an OS might be really nice.

Otherwise, with the weeks being equal, I would do the 7 day.

Archived