How do you find out how many rooms are left on your cruise?

we leave on may 8th on the jewel out of nyc and i would like to see how full our cruise is. seems like come people can access cabin information and see whats still available. but how?

thanks

C

Yes you can do as Terra said except NCL website only pulls so many rooms at a time I think it's six. Doesn't give you the true what's left in each category (if anything since you leaving in less than a week)

Try Cruise.com

Go through the site as if you're looking for a cruise. When you get to the page that lists the different room categories, click on the category you're interested in and it will go to a page showing what rooms are left and how many. Sometimes you get an error and you have to go back and try again.

Try Cruise.com

Go through the site as if you're looking for a cruise. When you get to the page that lists the different room categories, click on the category you're interested in and it will go to a page showing what rooms are left and how many. Sometimes you get an error and you have to go back and try again.

Actually that site is no different than going to the cruiseline direct. They only show 10 cabins at a time that is not what is actually left.

we leave on may 8th on the jewel out of nyc and i would like to see how full our cruise is. seems like come people can access cabin information and see whats still available. but how?

thanks C

No cruise line will provide that information. Why would you expect them to make sales info public. :rolleyes: Folks would just sit back and wait for the last minute sales on the ships not filling up. That is why you will never see more than those six cabins (mentioned above) when looking at booking on a cruise lines web site. ;)

Actually that site is no different than going to the cruiseline direct. They only show 10 cabins at a time that is not what is actually left.

I've seen up to 15 cabins per category listed on bestpricecruises.com & travelocity.com

Archived