Port or Starboard Liberty OTS

BrettG

Hello. I am about to book for Liberty of the Seas on its Western Caribbean voyage. I am trying to decide which side of the ship to book on, or if it matters at all or if you can predict what's out the windows.

Itenerary: Miami, Costa Maya (docked), Belize City (tendered), Cozumel (docked), George Town (tendered).

I had thought it was mostly tendered, but I guess its only a half-guess. Thanks.

Hello. I am about to book for Liberty of the Seas on its Western Caribbean voyage. I am trying to decide which side of the ship to book on, or if it matters at all or if you can predict what's out the windows.

Itenerary: Miami, Costa Maya (docked), Belize City (tendered), Cozumel (docked), George Town (tendered).

I had thought it was mostly tendered, but I guess its only a half-guess. Thanks.

Hi,

It tends not to matter as they seem to switch up which side of the ship has the "port" view. While in port you are mostly off the ship anyway enjoying the island and out at sea we all have the same view of water.

Enjoy your cruise

The side of the ship won't matter, especially on the "tendered" ports....the ship is just sort of "sitting out there"...

Whatever you can't see from your balcony, you'll be able to see from an upper, open deck!

We were on that ship last year, if you want to be on the side where you will see the dock in Miami and Cozumel then you will want to be on the PORT (LEFT) side. Not sure about Costa Maya.. My review that I have attached shows a few pics..

Have a great time...

From week to week, how a ship pulls into a dock can vary. One week it might favor the port side and the next it might favor the starboard. So, there's no real advantage to where you book your cabin.

Archived