Fantasy out of Charleston

Which itinerary would you be interested in? 5,6 or 7 nights?

If you've never been to the Bahamas, you may find the 5 and 6 night itineraries attractive. Beaches are nice, but otherwise, in my humble opinion, I find both Nassau and Freeport to be somewhat boring and overrun with tourists.

True, Nassau has the Atlantis, but keep in mind that most attractions are off limit unless you are a guest of the hotel or pay a fee.

The 7 night itinerary includes Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay which are not visited as frequently, so that makes this itinerary more attractive.

-0-

I understand the "convenience" factor though. We're planning a cruise to the Bahamas this August. NOT because we're dying to go there yet one more time, but because it's convenient for us (we need a specific week, and we need to depart from a port within driving distance). With that in mind, the Fantasy might be a good option for you if convenience is important.

Can't comment much on this specific ship. I've been on several other "Fantasy" class ship, and the Evolutions of Fun upgrades (which the Fantasy has) are very nice.

When you say "next March", I assume you are talking about 2011. If so, that info is on Carnival's website. They have 5 and 6 day itineraries. I just looked at them. Take your pick.

I'll be on the Fantasy for the 4th time in September!

Good luck and happy sails!

Archived