Listed Cabins on RC website

What if you merely wanted a room on a different floor? I was searching for a cabin that was listed as only having rooms on Deck 6. Is there a way I could search for any cabins in that field on deck 8? Or would I have to try them individually?

What if you merely wanted a room on a different floor? I was searching for a cabin that was listed as only having rooms on Deck 6. Is there a way I could search for any cabins in that field on deck 8? Or would I have to try them individually?

If it only lists one deck you will have to call to see if there is more availability. You can search other floors if the cabin is available on other floors and if it is the same category. Many times I have thought I was looking in the correct category and I was one level off because of higher occupancy, e.g.

just put the cabin number your looking for in the search field. If it is open it will let you know

It has to be in the same category though i.e. if you want to know if a D1 on a different floor is available make sure you search within the D1 category.

Archived