Petition to bring back beer package

Skovgaard

I have sent so far 5 e mails to various address's for Celebrity and so far not a reply, I have made 2 phone calls to be told not our department,

Because many voices are heard more than 1 loan voice in the wilderness, if like me you would like to see the BEER PACKAGE as an option on your cruise please say so on here

Thank you

:o

I have sent so far 5 e mails to various address's for Celebrity and so far not a reply, I have made 2 phone calls to be told not our department,

Because many voices are heard more than 1 loan voice in the wilderness, if like me you would like to see the BEER PACKAGE as an option on your cruise please say so on here

Thank you

:o

Sorry, I was going to buy the beer package, but new packages are far better and overall more economical as our cruise will be nearly all inclusive!

Sorry, I was going to buy the beer package, but new packages are far better and overall more economical as our cruise will be nearly all inclusive!

I can see that but when OG only drinks Beer never touches spirits or wine it is not as economical

;)

I can see that but when OG only drinks Beer never touches spirits or wine it is not as economical

;)

You've got our vote, my hubby only drinks beer so to pay an extra £200 seems excessive?

Needless to say he's not having the new one and we're on the TA in 11 days:confused:

Archived