bringing soda on board

jwright98

I understand you can bring soda on board (like put a luggage tag on it). Is there a fridge in the room? Can you carry your soda around (such as take one to the buffet or by the pool)? Is ice readily available around the ship if there is no fridge?

All rooms have fridges. You can have the Steward empty yours and use it for all your stuff. I think they ask people to consume their bring-ons in their rooms (do for wine), but not that big of a deal I guess. And there is ice all around. Ice machines and your steward will fill your bucket as needed, and if one is not avail, bring one and keep it topped.

Enjoy!

Denny

I would take a can or two with me when I went to the buffet or for laying out on a lounger and did not have a problem. I was unaware that this might be considered a breach of protocol, though. It was fun when someone asked me where I got the A&W Cream Soda and I replied, "Fort Lauderdale.":cool:

The fridges kept the cans cool, not cold, but it was plenty cool for me.

I would take a can or two with me when I went to the buffet or for laying out on a lounger and did not have a problem. I was unaware that this might be considered a breach of protocol, though. It was fun when someone asked me where I got the A&W Cream Soda and I replied, "Fort Lauderdale.":cool:

The fridges kept the cans cool, not cold, but it was plenty cool for me.

Really not sure about sodas 'protocal' - don't want to get into the 'you'll distroy the cruise economy!' - 'no, you are the soda police!' type discussion. I've been known to walk out of the Elite lounge with a drink or so.....life on vacation.

Denny

Archived