onboard credits

I have noticed this being talked about a lot but what and how do you get these?

You have to book the ES (Early Saver) rate and when the price of your cabin type and cat drop you fill something out and you receive an OBC..

Think I have it understood.. Someone will chime in with more details.. ;)

You get your Documents when you pay in full, that is when I got mine.

As to OBC's. I place money to be used as OBC by call Bon Voyage department, when ever I have a few extra dollars I buy amounts of $100.00 at a time. This is then placed on my account as an On Board Credit, and can be spent using my sign and sail card...I get whatever I do not use, back at the end of the cruise in the form of a check, that I can cash on the ship.

The other OBC's people get when the cruise prices go down after they have booked ES rates....That kind of OBC I do not think you get back at then end of the cruise, you must use them..

You can also get OBC by using a future cruise certificate, we bought one for $100 on the Freedom, it knocks $100 off my balance due plus gives us a $100 OBC for our Glory cruise next year

You get your Documents when you pay in full, that is when I got mine.

As to OBC's. I place money to be used as OBC by call Bon Voyage department, when ever I have a few extra dollars I buy amounts of $100.00 at a time. This is then placed on my account as an On Board Credit, and can be spent using my sign and sail card...I get whatever I do not use, back at the end of the cruise in the form of a check, that I can cash on the ship.

The other OBC's people get when the cruise prices go down after they have booked ES rates....That kind of OBC I do not think you get back at then end of the cruise, you must use them..

anybody know if you have both types of OBCs in ur account if they use the ES one 1st?

Is the only way you can get OBC with a price drop is if you book ES?? I just booked a last minute cruise on the Miracle June 8 and the price already dropped. I booked Resident Rates and it is the Resident Rates that dropped. Just wondering before I make the call.

thanks

Archived