flip flops

I just had to share....

While doing a little shopping while on resort weekend getaway I came across these flip-flops I bought "lily" in black along with 3 different straps. I originally got them because I liked the idea of having different looks without having to buy multiple pairs of shoes. I've since discovered that they are really great for travelling. Different looks without filling a suitcase with shoes.

http://www.switchflops.com/cart/home.php

The shoes are very cute and the wedge is something I've been looking for. I'm seriously trying to cut down on the number of shoes for our upcoming June cruise. I have a strange foot - short, wide, and a very high arch! So, I can't wear anything that covers the top of the foot. I usually size up in regular shoes that don't come in wide.

Are the shoes "true to size", or do they run short or long?

Thanks!

I wear a size 8-8 1/2 and they fit perfect so I found them true to size. And they are quite comfortable. They didn't carry the wedge where I got mine. I wish they had. I'm probably going to purchase another pair online.

Cb...I guess you are right. They aren't really "flip-flops"....and I probably should have titled my thread to what they are really called "switch-flops"

DBF's mom got me a pair of these for Christmas this year. I haven't worn them yet because all the straps she got for them don't really match anything I have. They are a really good option for cruises... not sure if I'll be taking mine though. I really like the wedges!

DBF's mom got me a pair of these for Christmas this year. I haven't worn them yet because all the straps she got for them don't really match anything I have. They are a really good option for cruises... not sure if I'll be taking mine though. I really like the wedges!

Just buy a couple new straps for your cruise. :)

I'm in the Atlanta area, so there are a couple of places nearby that carry them. I think I'll make the time to go try them on because I'm thinking I'll need the small, but I want to make sure they work for my wide foot. We don't leave for another month, so I also have time to order online.

I have these...they are comfortable and true to size...I have wide feet and they work fine for me...they are a little price-y but the convenience factor when traveling makes them worth it...I treat myself to some new straps ever so often :)

Thanks tiger belle, that sounds encouraging. I don't mind paying a little more to get something stylish that fits well and is comfortable. All my life it has been difficult to buy shoes. Manufacturers think if you wear a 5 or 6, then you must have a narrow foot and my high arch eliminates so many styles from consideration. As a teacher, I'm on my feet all day so I have to have some support. So, as you can probably deduce, I'm not a shoe person. Now, bags...I have tons!

i also came across some..i cant think of what they are called, but the straps dont change the little adornment in the middle changes...really cute but again kinda pricey...i always had an idea similar to that--so i have 7 months to come up with something--flip-flop style seems to be about the only 'shoe' that will fit when my feet swell so its good idea for me to have alot of different kinds--which i do now and always on the look out for:)

These are the same concept as Onesole shoes. Except they are more like a slide, you change out the top strap. Think they might have a flip flop style too not sure. I've used them for a couple of years on our cruises. I have straps that match certain dresses and a couple of fancy straps that look good with formals. But the downside if the flip flopping sound, annoying LOL

Archived