Pride of America

crjj

My family and I are taking a week long cruise on the Pride of America around the Hawaiian Islands in 2011. We'd like to spend a week at a hotel on Waikiki Beach prior to the cruise. We are looking at either the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort & Spa or the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.

We'd appreciate your recommendations, thoughts or experiences wtih respect to these two hotels.

Thanks.

crjj

Adele - sorry to butt in on this thread but if you see the Golden Princess at Pier 35 on Tuesday I will be on the ship - got a last minute offer on a repo that was too good to turn down - didn't have time to try and arrange anything with you and Cliff + it is a work day.

Cheers

Dennis

Adele - sorry to butt in on this thread but if you see the Golden Princess at Pier 35 on Tuesday I will be on the ship - got a last minute offer on a repo that was too good to turn down - didn't have time to try and arrange anything with you and Cliff + it is a work day.

Cheers

Dennis

Hi, Dennis! Yes, I'll be working, but I'll wave at you on my way by the Pier. Hopefully I will catch the right bus and see the ship as it's sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge. I have a friend on the Infinity, which leaves Pier 35 tomorrow. Have fun on the Golden! We did a repo on her a couple of years ago, but in the opposite direction.

Archived