Yachtsman's Riviera July 24, 2010- New to Seaubourn

Was responding to Lincslady but I suspect that you were on the Barcelona to Monaco cruise as we were. Suffering from post cruise blues????

Not on this one, but we have done this route before. It is very nice when you just feel like relaxing, strolling off at the little French and Spanish towns, but for real interest I agree that going further afield to new places is more interesting and taxes the brain and legs more!!

It is strange, but two or more years ago we hardly ever encountered children on board; it seems to be a recent phenomenon. Those who are not tied to term times are lucky to choose cruises in, say, April, May, September and October, when in most places the weather is good and the c:)rowds absent - and also less chance of you know who on board.

I agree. Even in July and August there were rarely children aboard a few years ago. But that was when the cruises were all 14 days long. Now they are all seven days during the summer which attracts younger people with kids.

Archived