Transportation from SEATAC to pier

Caribensun

Hello,

Getting confused, flying in going straight to pier. If we are flying into SeaTac do we need to pre-arrange a taxi or towncar to take us to the pier? We are going Princess, do not know which pier.

Is the approx cost going to be around $60.00?

Thank you!

Seadeck2

Celebrity and NCL dock at Pier 66 which is on the waterfront next to downtown. If you've read other posts, the Marriott Waterfront is across the street with an elevator that goes tot he downtown level, a few blacks from Pike Place Market.

All other ships dock at the new terminal, Pier 91. It is about 5-10 minutes drive NW from downtown, on the same body of water (Elliott Bay).

From the airport, it's about $10 more to get to Pier 91 than to Pier 66.

I, for one, like to pre-arrange a town car to meet me at the airport. I kind of like everything to be arranged befopre I go places. However, you can just hail a cab from the taxi stand at the airport if you choose.

no need to arrange a taxi or towncar in advance; there are plenty of cabs at the airport and never a very long line. you can probably get to pier 91 for about $50.

just take the escalator up a level from baggage claim, across into the parking garage, and down a level to the taxi's.

towncars are situated at the airport. Regullated by the port of Seattle. No need to prearrange. Use the white phone to call 55 for ground transportation. $45 to downtown or 66 or $60 to 91

its just my hubby and i...going on the golden princess. What would be the best way to get to the pier? Would a cab be around $60? Are there any shuttles that may be less expensive?

no need to arrange a taxi or towncar in advance; there are plenty of cabs at the airport and never a very long line. you can probably get to pier 91 for about $50.

just take the escalator up a level from baggage claim, across into the parking garage, and down a level to the taxi's.

MarkSeattle. For a hotel shuttle do I also have to cross into the parking garage or are the hotel phones located in the baggage claim area? Thanks

MarkSeattle. For a hotel shuttle do I also have to cross into the parking garage or are the hotel phones located in the baggage claim area? Thanks

The hotel phones are in the baggage claim area but the shuttles are also located across in the parking garage and down one level (level 3 for taxis and shuttles; first floor is rental cars), The outside area directly behind baggage claim is only for private vehicle pickup.

I'm looking for roundtrip SeaTac to Pier 91 in September 2010.

Has anyone used "Super Express"? Per its website, superexpress.net was $27 (2 people) each way for a total round trip for 2 people = $54 plus tip.

I also found Seattle Best Car Service for $45 each way = $90 plus tip.

How much should a taxi be each way?

The hotel phones are in the baggage claim area but the shuttles are also located across in the parking garage and down one level (level 3 for taxis and shuttles; first floor is rental cars), The outside area directly behind baggage claim is only for private vehicle pickup.

Thanks MarkSeattle for the clarification.

Archived