NCL Dawn Bermuda or NCL Sky Bahamas

mrrocky123

Hi! DH and I are debating b/w the above 2 cruises. I'm from NY and even with the flight to Miami the 4 night Bahamas NCL Sky cruise works out to be cheaper than the 7 night NCL Dawn to Bermuda. Both are in ports for the same amount of days. The only other cruise we went on was to Hawaii and never experienced at sea days and other than pool don't know what other activities there are to do that won't cost extra. Any opinions on which is the better pick?! TIA! :)

Hi! DH and I are debating b/w the above 2 cruises. I'm from NY and even with the flight to Miami the 4 night Bahamas NCL Sky cruise works out to be cheaper than the 7 night NCL Dawn to Bermuda. Both are in ports for the same amount of days. The only other cruise we went on was to Hawaii and never experienced at sea days and other than pool don't know what other activities there are to do that won't cost extra. Any opinions on which is the better pick?! TIA! :)

If you are asking which is the better pick without regard for price, etc. there is no doubt that Bermuda wins hands down. I also like the idea of being there for a couple of days without moving. I have been to both places numerous times, I would go to Bermuda every year, the Bahamas I would only go to if the itinerary was good on other islands...Heading out on the Dawn June 13 to Bermuda....

IMHO I would go out of NY with more days for the cruise.

Plus Bermuda is BEAUTIFUL!

Why go through the hassle of flying and maybe being delayed and missing the ship and paying for luggage when you can leave our of our wonderful city? Also, when you return you will be home in no time!:D

You will really enjoy leaving out of NY and going under the VZ Bridge.

Where in NY are you?

I agree with dkjretired! I would choose Bermuda over the Bahamas every time -- no matter what the cost or circumstances.

YMMV.;)

Sea Hound:D <-- is Bermuda-bound on 6/6/10!!!:D (I'll try to leave the ship in good shape for you, djk!):p

Thanks so much for your help everyone!

We've been debating on what to do now for the last few days!!

Does the cruise offer a lot of activities on days at sea? Other than hanging out by the pool I'm wondering what else there will be to do, without having to pay extra fees.

Where in NY are you?

I'm from Long Island so I was figuring I could just take the train in and cab it to the ship.

I'm on the 'other' Island. lol (not Govenors) lol

There's many things to do during sea days. They try and have something for everyone. Depends on the individual.

I sugges you call NCL TODAY since they are have a huge sale.

I called yesterday for my boss and again today and the prices was

$36 lower then yesterday. Sale is suppose to end today.

e-mail me and I can give you some more info. ;)

open up my monkies/avatar.

Archived