early saver form - no email notification today?

jackdis

Hi Everyone,

Submitted for a price drop, all went well. Got the message saying my email was sent after I clicked on submit at the bottom of the price protection form.

BUT.....I did not get the automatically generated email that I usually get saying that I will get a response in 3 business days. Submitted more than once since I thought I might have done something wrong, or that the site was having technical problems. Anyone run into the same thing today? Should I call with the price drop info. or should it be ok? It was $300 so I want to make sure I get it!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Got the message saying my email was sent after I clicked on submit at the bottom of the price protection form.

BUT.....I did not get the automatically generated email that I usually get saying that I will get a response in 3 business days.

I submitted today too and also didn't get the usual "in three business day" message. Perhaps it will arrive tomorrow. I'm cool with waiting. :cool:

Hi Everyone,

Submitted for a price drop, all went well. Got the message saying my email was sent after I clicked on submit at the bottom of the price protection form.

BUT.....I did not get the automatically generated email that I usually get saying that I will get a response in 3 business days. Submitted more than once since I thought I might have done something wrong, or that the site was having technical problems. Anyone run into the same thing today? Should I call with the price drop info. or should it be ok? It was $300 so I want to make sure I get it!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

I wonder if its CCL site. Same thing happened to me today too. I plan to call my PVP tomorrow and find out whats up. Already spoke with her about the drop and she noted my account so just need to make sure the form went thru.

:-) I recieved an email today that my request was approved! I am a bit surprised as I was having trouble keeping the number of passengers to remain at 4 (the computer kept bouncing to 2) but it was approved! I almost didn't send it in--my advice would be to try if you have any inkling it might work!

Archived