An OBC question

warmwinds

Does it matter "whose" name an onboard credit is under if you are a married couple, and will both charge to the room? We just got one, and the agent asked if we wanted it in my name, my husband's name, or split...we've never been asked that before. We both have separate sea pass cards, but at the end of the trip we just pay with the one credit card we authorized.

I said put it under my husband's name since he orders the wine at dinner, etc., but what if I get a Spa treatment with my sea pass card, will the OBC not extend to that since that will be charged to my name?

No, it doesn't matter unless you are splitting your "In-Room" charges to 2 seperate charge cards. It will all be on the same bill and your OBC will be a credit.

Hope This Helps.

For some reason when we were on the Summit last week even though we used the same credit card they put it in two individual accounts, and my account received our on on board credit.

Did you actually have two separate accounts, or did you have one account but the charges were separated by Sea pass card number.

That is, the charges show up on the Account screen attributed separately to yourself and your partner, but you pay all charges with one credit card, in one transaction at the end of the cruise. That is what has always happened for us.

Did you actually have two separate accounts, or did you have one account but the charges were separated by Sea pass card number.

That is, the charges show up on the Account screen attributed separately to yourself and your partner, but you pay all charges with one credit card, in one transaction at the end of the cruise. That is what has always happened for us.

Nope our card was billed two seperate times. Once for his purchases and once for mine.

Archived