SPB Berlin Classic

We are booked for a Berlin Classical Tour on SPB....also using them in St. Petersberg. I wanted to know if anyone has done this tour and what they thought. I am on the fence about staying with them or doing a Disney Excursion to Berlin......The Disney ones don't seem to have as much as SPB.....they focus on specific things....I know it is a small amount of time but would like to see some highlights....thoughts would be great

We did not use SPB for a tour to Berlin (we did not go to Berlin), but we used them for our tour of St Petersburg and could not have been happier with them. Viktoria and crew do a magnificent job of making your visit to St Petersburg a memorable one. We had a large tour group in St Petersburg and several did the Berlin tour with SPB (it Victoria's husband who does the Berlin part), and they came back thrilled that they had done it. The basically raved about what a great time they had and how SPB was wondeful. I do beleive that they give a nice discount if you do both tours with them. I would definitely use them, you will not be sorry.

Cheers

Len

Archived