Is this a good deal for Inspiration 5 day?

Trying to decide if I should buy now, or wait and see if the price drops or free upgrades are offered, etc.. Leaving out of Tampa 2/12-2/17 going to Grand Cayman and Coz. Total price is $1,110.06 for 4 in a 4A Riviera room. I usually book guarantee so I can get moved up hopefully, but it's not offering me that option. I usually do 7 days so am interested to know the prices others have paid for 5 day cruises. Thanks so much.

Trying to decide if I should buy now, or wait and see if the price drops or free upgrades are offered, etc.. Leaving out of Tampa 2/12-2/17 going to Grand Cayman and Coz. Total price is $1,110.06 for 4 in a 4A Riviera room. I usually book guarantee so I can get moved up hopefully, but it's not offering me that option. I usually do 7 days so am interested to know the prices others have paid for 5 day cruises. Thanks so much.

I usually look at the price per diem. If I can get the cruise under $100 per person per day for an OV or better, it's a great deal. Otherwise, I look for something in the range of $100 to $125 per day. Just my opinion.

.....it is.

wasiii

Sounds good to me. I took a last minute 5 day in March and paid about the same amount for 2 people.

I'm paying more that that for a 4 day in November for two people, but it's a balcony room.

If I'd been a better shopper I could have taken 2 more people :)

We are doing that same itinerary in September 25, 2010 and paid 1036.00 for four guests +taxes and fees (paid ES rates) and have already made final payment (paid in full when we booked), So far with the ES rates we have gotten $40.00 in OBC:D, and hoping for more since we are still 132 Days 15 hours and 48 minutes from sailing (not that I'm counting)... come on price drops!!!:)

Archived