Freeport to Langelinie???

I assume that the NCL Sun is going to dock at Freeport. We are interested in taking the HOHO boat form Langelinie. How far a walk is it from Freeport cruise terminal to the HOHO boat at Langelinie??

Thanks so much,

Tom

I assume that the NCL Sun is going to dock at Freeport. We are interested in taking the HOHO boat form Langelinie. How far a walk is it from Freeport cruise terminal to the HOHO boat at Langelinie??

Thanks so much,

Tom

According to Via Michelin it's 2km's

Cato :) :rolleyes:

catolga28@sdhaw.ca

Thanks so much,

Tom

I hope this web may help

Cato

http://m1.viamichelin.com/mapsgene/dm/qu-mT=Cj1aYjvCnT2pw780dg0qK2ps9dtFZf7rHgyuhJdcZMZJaoglLKJXpZkNFg94kizNMv939gOfhJni9fmlZRsUnDfgiWvX3zvJBDHEUugQ1IlOr_1yjuyhg11wgh9OuJ__h9m=DJowBu=8oU0ku=FoowBHgykBos

Cato,

Whatever you were trying to post didn't work!!! Can you try again?

Thanks

Tom

I'm sorry Tom, I was trying to send a map from Via Michilin, but I guess it didn't work. I have a 8X11" map of some of the harbour area, with Northport, Freeeport and Langelinie marked in red. If you send me you e-mail address, I can forward it to you.

Just a little about me; I was raised in Denmark during the second world war, and return to Canada in 1947, at age 11, since then, I've been back a few times, I have family and friends (ex play mates) there, who I'm still in contact with, and we are hoping to take the trip as you next year.

Regards Cato :) :rolleyes:

<catolga28@shaw.ca

You could definitely walk there if you are fit. It is not too far. Just go south. When we embarked the first time in Copenhagen, the taxi driver took us to Freeport by mistake. Langelinie was right close by--I could see our ship--so I knew where to direct him.

Thanks so much,

Tom

This picture was taken from our open deck while we were in Freeport and you see the other boutique cruise ship docking at Langeline.

2008-EURODAM-4051-IslandSky.jpg

The shortest way will be to jump into the water and swim over...

It would be "hard" 2 kms as you cannot walk a direct way and need to leave the port area.

Why not taking the same bus from Freeport?

2009EURODAM30213-vi.jpg

Regards

HeinBloed

This picture was taken from our open deck while we were in Freeport and you see the other boutique cruise ship docking at Langeline.

2008-EURODAM-4051-IslandSky.jpg

The shortest way will be to jump into the water and swim over...

It would be "hard" 2 kms as you cannot walk a direct way and need to leave the port area.

Why not taking the same bus from Freeport?

2009EURODAM30213-vi.jpg

Regards

HeinBloed

HeinBloed,

We wanted to pick-up the HOHO BOAT at Langelinie not the HOHO Bus. If it is only 2 kms that isn't far at all.

Thanks everyone,

Tom

HeinBloed,

We wanted to pick-up the HOHO BOAT at Langelinie not the HOHO Bus. If it is only 2 kms that isn't far at all.

Thanks everyone,

Tom

If you go to a routeplanner and enter

København (best is to copy and paste as your keyboard maybe cannot give you an ø)

Start: Klubiensvej (where most cruise ships in Freeport berth)

Destination: Langeliniekaj

And you choose the option on foot like here:

http://www.viamichelin.com/

You get 3 km and 42 minutes...

It looks close:

2009EURODAM30805-vi.jpg

In front MSC OPERA is at Langelinie Terminals and in the background you see the funnels of EURODAM and COSTA ATLANTICA at Freeport Terminals.

If you see the map on the route planner you see that you have to walk a big detour because of all the bays in between.

Regards

HeinBloed

• 3 weeks later...
I saw the Sun in Langeline yesterday via their web cam. Maybe that's why they had to change the Copenhagan hours.

Three calls are this summer at Langeline

2010: June 6, July 24, August 29

and all others are Frihavn.

Regards

HeinBloed

Archived