Didn't Carnival recently announce...

I knew I seen Baltimore somewhere.. When I was looking on the website earlier for Baltimore to Bermuda, I did't realize that they hadn't released those sailings yet... Can't wait, going to Bermuda from Baltimore will be awesome for us..:D

I called Carnival last Friday to ask - I am booked on the Pride April 17th for my DD's spring break. The two April cruises are still showing as the Bahamas. The very nice rep put me on hold for several minutes - she said according to her supervisor who called someone else (revenue management ??) they were having problems loading Baltimore updates into the computer - The Pride can't be booked past April 2001 now. I asked what was going to happen to the people already booked. She said she was unsure but that the dates in the press release were correct. It was suggested checking back in about 2 weeks. I suspect Carnival reps are like RCCL reps - I could of called back and gotten a different story.

Patiently...NOT:eek: waiting for Carnival to open up the Baltimore to Bermuda sailings! There are only two in the Spring and three I think in the Fall...so think they will sell out fairly fast. Also wondering about the pricing...hoping it will fit out pocketbook for a 7 day!

Looking forward to sailing a Spirit class ship again..we were on the Pride in 2002...beautiful ship:)

Archived