How to find out #ships docking on a certain day?

connolk

I've been reading so many posts on this website; I read somewhere that there's a website that tells you all the cruise ships that dock in a specific port on a specific day.

Does anyone know where to find that information?

Thanks in advance!

Booked for Western Caribbean on the Celebrity Solstice 6/6/10. (Grand Cayman/Cozumel/Costa Maya/Roatan)

I've been reading so many posts on this website; I read somewhere that there's a website that tells you all the cruise ships that dock in a specific port on a specific day.

Does anyone know where to find that information?

Thanks in advance!

Booked for Western Caribbean on the Celebrity Solstice 6/6/10. (Grand Cayman/Cozumel/Costa Maya/Roatan)

www.cruisett.com

You can search by port or by ship to find what ships are in port with your ship on any given date.

I think there may be a few sites out there about how many ships are in a certain port on any given day. IMHO going directly to the port and finding their site might be the most accurate. However I found this site somewhere - probably on a CC post.

When you find the city/port, click on it and then click on the tab "ships in port", and then the month, and then the day. I don't know how accurate it is. In 2008 on our Med Cruise I had a list of ships in the ports - but sometimes the port was so large it was hard to count the cruise ships!

Ports Of Call List - CruiseReport

Have a GREAT cruise!!

http://www.cruisett.com

You can search by port or by ship to find what ships are in port with your ship on any given date.

What a great site, thanks:)

We'll be in Icy Strait with Mercury 8/31 so a good opportunity for photos of her.

31-Aug-10 3820 Mercury, Millennium (the 3820 is combined people count)

I think there may be a few sites out there about how many ships are in a certain port on any given day. IMHO going directly to the port and finding their site might be the most accurate. However I found this site somewhere - probably on a CC post.

When you find the city/port, click on it and then click on the tab "ships in port", and then the month, and then the day. I don't know how accurate it is. In 2008 on our Med Cruise I had a list of ships in the ports - but sometimes the port was so large it was hard to count the cruise ships!

Ports Of Call List - CruiseReport

Have a GREAT cruise!!

Thanks very much! This site looks great too!

Archived