Mercury Sky Deck - Concierge 1240 - Windy?

Barb C

Can anyone tell me if there is an excessive amount of wind on the sky deck Mercury? I'm wondering if there is a standard enclosed hallway or not. Hard to tell from the deckplans. Any information is appreciated!

Barb C

Can anyone tell me if there is an excessive amount of wind on the sky deck Mercury? I'm wondering if there is a standard enclosed hallway or not. Hard to tell from the deckplans. Any information is appreciated!

Barb C

It can be a bit windy but the four CC cabins on this deck, 1200,1201, 1240 and 1241 are four of the most sought CC cabins in the fleet due to their huger verandas. 1200 or 1201 is preferable but 1240 or 1241 are excellent. Some have complained in 1240 or 1241 about the basketball court but for me it was not an issue. The hallway is enclosed and these are also some of the most convienent cabins, quick ride in the elevator down to MDR, short walk to buffet, pool, etc. Those cabins usually go very fast.

DKJ,

Thanks for the reply! I just asked you the same question on another post! Sorry about that!

I doubt the basketball court would bother us either......I'm keeping it! Thanks again :)

Barb

Archived