Bar List for Destiny

As promised what i received from my TA regarding AI List - any item with a price in the left hand side you have to pay for , everything else is included in the AI.

I have also included a note from the TA defining what AI is.

1849561527_AI-Bar1.jpg.04872e086222b6e3376b1d2adae22d54.jpg

1956253532_AI-Bar2.jpg.f773b1f5d77061ff863996ce9fc80548.jpg

348776666_Drink-AI.jpg.24cd1db690aaa6cfcd47d0606fdb9c92.jpg

Have a bar list from Destiny here in front of me from last week, wife unknown to me had one home, not clear enough to scan but there is NOT much on it you have to pay for, 9 alcoholic cocktails, 9 virgin ones and we can vouch for the alcoholic ones were free as they were all consumed by us.:)

Have a bar list from Destiny here in front of me from last week, wife unknown to me had one home, not clear enough to scan but there is NOT much on it you have to pay for, 9 alcoholic cocktails, 9 virgin ones and we can vouch for the alcoholic ones were free as they were all consumed by us.:)

Did they have margaritas on the cocktail list? hic hic :p

Margaritas are not on the cocktail list but I was drinking Black Russians which is also not on the list.

I see a Margarita consists mainly of Tequila and Cointreau, so you should be ok as both are on the list for being free.. Should be happy days for you

Margaritas are not on the cocktail list but I was drinking Black Russians which is also not on the list.

I see a Margarita consists mainly of Tequila and Cointreau, so you should be ok as both are on the list for being free.. Should be happy days for you

Sounds good to me Tirchonaill, hubby likes Black Russians, so will keep him happy, will double check with them that they not gonna charge extra before I order maybe, like you said if the tequilla and cointreau are on the AI shouldnt be a problem :D

Funny that they are charging for 3 Vodka based cocktails where the only common factor appears to be cranberry juice! On the other hand there is cranberry juice in 'Beach Club' :confused:

Do I detect the start of plan B here? Start charging for one spirit and gradually add the others so we end up with the 'bad' AI. :eek:

Only problem here is they are already taking bookings for next year and I for one will want it in WRITING what AI I will get. Or rather than a free AI they can give me an additional £189 discount and I will pay for my own booze. :p

Heck, it does not really matter as I am seriously looking at P&O for next year

Funny that they are charging for 3 Vodka based cocktails where the only common factor appears to be cranberry juice! On the other hand there is cranberry juice in 'Beach Club' :confused:

Do I detect the start of plan B here? Start charging for one spirit and gradually add the others so we end up with the 'bad' AI. :eek:

Only problem here is they are already taking bookings for next year and I for one will want it in WRITING what AI I will get. Or rather than a free AI they can give me an additional £189 discount and I will pay for my own booze. :p

Heck, it does not really matter as I am seriously looking at P&O for next year

where did you get to see the cocktail list Dave? i tried looking at the ones uploaded on here but they were way too small, will see for ourselves on Saturday. What time do you land? we land about 4.30 pm ish i think

Thanks Jim ...Lol tiz ok I copy copied it and then rotated...lol get vertigo sometimes so would fall out the chair if i didnt, was that from Destiny or another ship?

where did you get to see the cocktail list Dave? i tried looking at the ones uploaded on here but they were way too small, will see for ourselves on Saturday. What time do you land? we land about 4.30 pm ish i think

Sorry for the confusion, the list I looked at did not have a ship name on it, perhaps it was the Dream.

Landing time nominally 10.45 but the flight has never been on time.

Sorry for the confusion, the list I looked at did not have a ship name on it, perhaps it was the Dream.

Landing time nominally 10.45 but the flight has never been on time.

Ok well make sure you got a drink there waiting for me when we board...roflmao. Just checked the weather for next week looks like we might be lucky and get some sunshine, even if it does contain tequilla.. :D

Looked to check your profile didnt have a pic so I dont know who too look out for.

Ok well make sure you got a drink there waiting for me when we board...roflmao. Just checked the weather for next week looks like we might be lucky and get some sunshine, even if it does contain tequilla.. :D

Looked to check your profile didnt have a pic so I dont know who too look out for.

I will have drunk all the Tequila, got to have my pints of beer and Tequila Sunrises.

Look for the short, fat, hairy, bald one with the glasses and a weird sense of humour. :D

Thanks Jim ...Lol tiz ok I copy copied it and then rotated...lol get vertigo sometimes so would fall out the chair if i didnt, was that from Destiny or another ship?

ali

Thats the bar menu fro the Dream but would imagine it will be the same as for all Thomsons ships

I will have drunk all the Tequila, got to have my pints of beer and Tequila Sunrises.

Look for the short, fat, hairy, bald one with the glasses and a weird sense of humour. :D

Hairy and bald??? hmmmmmm I could do with a drink now... doing the bit I hate packing and tidying the house at the moment then hopefully get chance to sit in the sun and start my book. Might bump into you tomorrow or some time next week you can see what me and hubby look like incase you wanna hide from us.....hee hee:D we are gonna be somewhere on deck 4-5 didnt bother to book room in advance.

Archived