Flexitol Blistop-to prevent blisters

anyone use this product? Flexitol Blistop--blister prevention spray designed to create an invisible layer of flilm that protects the skin where friction can occur....Perfect for 'new shoe' blisters.

the other day i was wearing a pair of ballet flats that gave me a blister and we all know how band-aids dont stay on your heels:(...so was wonderin if anyone has tried this...i saw it advertised in a magazine.

I've got a Dr. Shoal's blister stick (looks like a big stick of chapstick) works pretty good (no blisters with it) like it cause I can put it in carry on. I know when DD played soccer, her Dr. said the very best blister protection is a good layer of vaseline, a very thin layer of socks, & a thicker sock on top of that...but that's not as cute as ballet flats!

ps: have you tried mole skin? it really stays on!

I put the mole-skin on the shoes...not my skin! It will stay practically forever.....I've been doing that for YEARS on any shoes that have "rough spots" and it really works! Just cut to size, place into the shoe firmly, and voila...you're done!

I put the mole-skin on the shoes...not my skin! It will stay practically forever.....I've been doing that for YEARS on any shoes that have "rough spots" and it really works! Just cut to size, place into the shoe firmly, and voila...you're done!

I've done the same thing to some of my shoes, especially stappy heels where a strap rubs my little toes. Really makes a dif, & you can't see it, hasn't worked so well in the back of heel (achillies area sp?) seems you need to wrap it over the back of a shoe, then it shows, in that case, I use the Shoal's stick stuff

I've got a Dr. Shoal's blister stick (looks like a big stick of chapstick) works pretty good (no blisters with it) like it cause I can put it in carry on. I know when DD played soccer, her Dr. said the very best blister protection is a good layer of vaseline, a very thin layer of socks, & a thicker sock on top of that...but that's not as cute as ballet flats!

ps: have you tried mole skin? it really stays on!

oh i like the blister stick...specially to take with me and the mole skin sounds like a good thing to try specially inside the shoes....THANKS EVERYONE:)

Do you guys have Compeed brand (band-aid type) ? I use them all the time if I do get a blister (I'm a shoe-a-holic!). They ( the compeeds) kind of weld onto the skin (but in a good way), they are almost invisible, they are made of a sort of gel product which soothes the inflamation and don 't come off until the blister underneath has had time to mend, and then they come off on their own ! (Don't try to pull them off - it won't work) They aren't cheap but my backpack is never without them. Even more brilliant is that they are designed for all the different curves we have on feet and toes, they are not 'one size fits all' Just brilliant!!

I use the Band-Aid blister stick, it's in a green plastic tube-y thing, wide and skinny, and I just rub it onto my feet before I put on my shoes, especially at the places where I am likely to get blisters. Works great, and lasts a long time. It's like a wax that you rub into your feet.

I use the Band-Aid blister stick, it's in a green plastic tube-y thing, wide and skinny, and I just rub it onto my feet before I put on my shoes, especially at the places where I am likely to get blisters. Works great, and lasts a long time. It's like a wax that you rub into your feet.

Another vote for this, works great. Looks like a miniature push up deodorant. :) Can find it with the band aids.

Archived