AOS - Prommenade Staterooms

I can't seem to find a good picture of these staterooms. I am interested in them and would like any input from anyone who has stayed in one of them. I am interested in mid-ship. Which are the best decks to people watch? Are they loud? Do you feel closed in? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Don't have any pics, but we stayed in Promenade room on the 6th deck on AOS last year and loved it. Did not feel cramped or closed in and loved the proximity to the promenade. Would stay in one again in a hearbeat.

I also have a PR booked for my upcoming cruise on deck 8.

Does the deck you are on make a difference when you book these types of rooms?

I have also been looking for a decent pic of these cabins but to no avail until now...thanks Texascruzrs:)

I also have a PR booked for my upcoming cruise on deck 8.

Does the deck you are on make a difference when you book these types of rooms?

I have also been looking for a decent pic of these cabins but to no avail until now...thanks Texascruzrs:)

We were on deck 8 the first time and it was very quiet. As you can see from the promenade picture...the windows on deck 8 are tilted out so you can see better. This time we will be on deck 6 because we want to be closer to the action. LOL

We were on deck 8 the first time and it was very quiet. As you can see from the promenade picture...the windows on deck 8 are tilted out so you can see better. This time we will be on deck 6 because we want to be closer to the action. LOL

Thanks for the response and the pics. I am now looking forward to my PR even more than ever.

A general question about the cabins. How big are the bathrooms?

Archived