Cabin 9057 on Summit or M class ships?

witt

Anything positive/negative about cabin #9057 on Summit or other M class ships. This is our first time in a Concierge Class cabin. How is location with regard to upper deck noise?

We have had noise problems in the past - particularly in the very early morning. As a result - I just changed our 9XXX assigned CC to an 8XXX cabin for an upcoming Millennium Trans-Canal cruise.

Anything positive/negative about cabin #9057 on Summit or other M class ships. This is our first time in a Concierge Class cabin. How is location with regard to upper deck noise?

I just got off summit and I was in 9103. I heard nothing in the morning but I was right under the band when they started to play in the afternoon...it didn't really bother me...it was nice to hear soft pool reggae music as I napped........ no real chair sounds though....

We stayed in 9073 on the Connie and didn't have a noise problem although we were under the bar area which wasn't very busy in the morning. It was a great location to go up to the T-spa pool. When taking photos from the veranda sometimes it was difficult trying to keep the overhang out of the picture. Other than that we loved the location and enjoyed breakfast out on the veranda almost every morning.:)

Archived