Native Choice Tours

larryvel

Will be in Costa Maya on the Epic on October 3rd (I believe). Has anyone ever used Natice Choice Tours for their exploration of Costa Maya. They seem to have really good reviews on trip advisor's web-site. Thinking about using them. What are your thoughts. Thanks.;)

Will be in Costa Maya on the Epic on October 3rd (I believe). Has anyone ever used Natice Choice Tours for their exploration of Costa Maya. They seem to have really good reviews on trip advisor's web-site. Thinking about using them. What are your thoughts. Thanks.;)

Yes, we used Native Choice Tours when we were in Costa Maya in February with NCL Spirit. We went to the Chaccoben ruins. They did a good job and the price was good as well. The only issue was that they wanted to wait at the ruins for another bus and our little group revolted and told them we wanted to go before more cruise ship groups arrived. No problem, they went ahead with just our group.

Hope it helps

I used Native Choice for a private tour of Altun Ha. On the positive side, we received interesting written materials ahead of time, they were easy to find at the port, and the guide was informative and interesting. On the negative side, the vehicle's air conditioning did not work, it had no seat belts, and the lunch stop was poor.

I have read lots of good reviews about Native choice and have book a tour with them for 9-6 when we are in Costa Maya for chacchoben extreme I really think it will be great. Hope i'm right

We used Native Choice a few years ago (pre-hurricane) and felt it was money well spent. David Villagomez was our guide and he took us on a trek through the jungle to see the Mayan ruins and sample the plants that we came across. He definitely knows his stuff. Just remember to take your bug spray when you go.

• 4 weeks later...
We used Native Choice a few years ago (pre-hurricane) and felt it was money well spent. David Villagomez was our guide and he took us on a trek through the jungle to see the Mayan ruins and sample the plants that we came across. He definitely knows his stuff. Just remember to take your bug spray when you go.

Just a note, but David's family used to own the land the Costa Maya ruins are on. the gov't took the land once relics started to show up.

Archived