Amenities in Royal Suites on Journey

2SEATRAVELERS

Hi everyone.

Will be sailing on Journey in Jan. 2011 in a Royal Suite and curious as to the amenities we can expect if any without having reached any level in Le Club Voyage.:confused::confused:: Can anyone tell me about the toiletries in the Royal Suite. The less I have to pack the better. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi everyone.

Will be sailing on Journey in Jan. 2011 in a Royal Suite and curious as to the amenities we can expect if any without having reached any level in Le Club Voyage.:confused::confused:: Can anyone tell me about the toiletries in the Royal Suite. The less I have to pack the better. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We were in the PH and it should be the same, 4.5 oz bottles of Elemis - Shampoo, Conditioner, Sharp Shower Gel (my favorite), and Body Lotion.

You get all kinds of treats delivered in the afternoon. We received 4 trays each day, fruit platter, cheese platter and two that alternated. This Suite comes with two items each of free pressing. You should be invited to the Best of the Best dinner with wine pairings with the Captain and Senior officers as it is reserved for the top ten Suites.

If you want any tours, just ask at the CC party. You will probably be invited to a Bridge Tour anyway, but they can have a Galley Tour and Engine room tour too.

Jade

Do they still supply the two bottles of spirits?

Sue

In February they did. I asked to have them charged out for a bottle of my favorite Baileys, and they did.

Btw, if anyone else wants a Baileys, the large bottle was $22.00 in the gift shop.

When we arrived in the suite, there were two bottles of hard liquor - I can't remember what they were. We asked that they be substituted for wine, and they were, for two bottles of very nice wine.

One other perk is that you will never have any trouble getting a reservation at the alternate restaurants, no matter what and when. They will say yes to you.

We were also served, upon request, dinner from the dining room served course by course by the butler. This may in fact be available in the eight floor suites also, I'm not sure.

In February they did. I asked to have them charged out for a bottle of my favorite Baileys, and they did.

Btw, if anyone else wants a Baileys, the large bottle was $22.00 in the gift shop.

Does this amenity also apply to a Club Continent Suite (S) or just the Club Ocean Suite ®?

Thanks.

Archived