Liberty of the Seas March 2010 6 night where did it go????

We are booked on the 6 night cruise on Liberty next March 2010 (13th) and it is no longer showing up when I do a price check. Please tell me this means it is just sold out.:confused::confused:

This is our very first cruise and we are cruising with three other families!!

HELP

CSBM

Liberty of the Seas Aug 2 - Aug 16th is also missing. R you able to pull up your booking? What about others - did you check in your roll call? Most of us have lost access to our files, its been about a week now. All I can say is call, make sure your booking is still being held by RCCL, tell them if you can/cant access your RSVN and that its not on the website.. then ask them to open a report and send it off to web support. we have been told everything form cancelled cruise, change of itn, dry dock.. you name it from countless of calls to rsvns. but no one from web support has connected us. so we wait. and wait. but they are still taking RSVN, so that has to be a good sign right?

Good luck and keep us posted!

Did you mean 2010 or 2011?

We were booked on the LOS for the 6 night on February 13th. It was chartered. So we rebooked onto anther ship.

But I'm looking at another place and can still see both of the 6 nighters still available for booking. Perhaps a glitch in the RC general website.

We are booked on the 6 night cruise on Liberty next March 2010 (13th) and it is no longer showing up when I do a price check. Please tell me this means it is just sold out.:confused::confused:

HELP

CSBM

You got my attention. We’ve got a B2B Cruise booked on the Liberty Of the Seas. First leg is 19 March to 27 March and the second leg is from 27 March to 2 April 2011. I went to RCCLs website and logged on to “My Cruises” and our B2B is still showing. I then went and did a search for the Cruise and sure enough the 27 March sail date is a no show. The 19 March sail date is still showing. I called RCCL reservations and advised them. The agent was able to pull up both sail dates using his system. So I asked the agent to do a Cruise search through the RCCL website. The agent wasn’t able to pull up the 27 March sail date either. He advised me he would report the problem. I called the Crown and Anchor desk and they verified both my 19 March and 27 March 2011 B2B Cruise is still a go. She also advised me she would report the online Cruise search problem.

HELP

CSBM

I contacted Royal Caribbean this morning....the agent didn't know anything about it not being on the website (and I don't think she cared either), but she was able to pull up my booking and email it to me...nothing has changed on it...probably a glitch on their website

Archived