Bon Voyage no sell Liquor complaint email add

I think its a fair hypothesis that there was a cross in the lines of communication....

It's also fair to say the backlash of emails and calls did something...

Whatever it was, it is changed now so lets put away those bats and sticks and get rid of this horse :D

We aren't cruising until Feb 2011 and I just placed my order. Someone once told me that you have to be paid in full but we've only paid the deposit and I had no problems placing my order. (I was on hold for about 5 minutes though - but well worth it!)

Is that the Feb. 12 cruise by chance? We have only paid our deposit as well but it's worth a try.

You say that as if it were a documented fact.:rolleyes: If so' date=' please submit your substantiation and proof that it's a fact. Otherwise, you need to qualify that this is your opinion, not try to palm it off as a fact. :)[/quote']

Never said or implied it was a fact. Just an opinion. Get over yourself.

I received the same e-mail. I bet John Heald went to bat for us with the Miami beards. Here is the e-mail again;

"An unfortunate miscommunication occurred between our Bon Voyage department and call centers which led to the dissemination of incorrect information to our reservations agents. To clarify, we have not ceased alcohol sales, either pre-cruise or during the sailing, through Bon Voyage and apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion.

Carnival Cruise Lines"

Crisis over...resume party. See you in the hot tub with our plastic cup of BVD adult beverage of choice ;):D!

Marty & Jeanne

WeBeCruisin, anything said here is an opinion really....we really don't need to say it is an opinion. You did the same sort of thing to me the other day and I am wondering why you enjoy being mean to others using sarcasm and trying to get "one over"?

This is supposed to be a fun board...lets be nice.

Never said or implied it was a fact. Just an opinion. Get over yourself.

I'm inclined to agree with your initial comment no matter what anyone else says. This was a 'woops' that they decided to catch in time. I don't care as long as they corrected the situation.

WeBeCruisin, anything said here is an opinion really....we really don't need to say it is an opinion. You did the same sort of thing to me the other day and I am wondering why you enjoy being mean to others using sarcasm and trying to get "one over"?

This is supposed to be a fun board...lets be nice.

Me, mean? I am so crushed! Most people say that I am the sweetest, nicest person they know. I am shy, timid and truly a delicate flower in the hothouse of life.:(

And I don't even know what the word sarchasm means. :eek:

Me' date=' mean? I am so crushed! Most people say that I am the sweetest, nicest person they know. I am shy, timid and truly a delicate flower in the hothouse of life.:(

And I don't even know what the word sarchasm means. :eek:[/quote']

Or how to spell it.:D

SARCASM :rolleyes:

Or how to spell it.:D

SARCASM :rolleyes:

I think the deliberate misspelling whooshed over your head...... and isn't it mean to correct someone's spelling, even if they're misspelling it intentionally in an attempt to be cute or funny? :D

To clarify it even more:

Sarchasm

sar·chasm ('sär-"ka-z&m) : The giant gulf (chasm) between what is said and the person who doesn't get it. ... :)

That was funny and it didn't "woooosh" over my head.. ;) He was being sarcastic in the way he spelled sarcasm the first time by spelling it sarchasm...:rolleyes:

Ahhhh.... a woman of both intelligence and beauty.... :):cool::)

I think the deliberate misspelling whooshed over your head...... and isn't it mean to correct someone's spelling' date=' even if they're misspelling it intentionally in an attempt to be cute or funny?

[/quote']

But did you notice that I wasn't trying to be mean. That's why the :D and the :rolleyes: were there.

:) :) :) :)

Sorry, we are limited to only 6 images in a post or I would have more.

Me' date=' mean? I am so crushed! Most people say that I am the sweetest, nicest person they know. I am shy, timid and truly a delicate flower in the hothouse of life.:(

I almost think this may be G'Ma's brother..

LOL Well I don't know you personally so I can't say,but the other day it seemed like you were picking on me and then I see it towards someone else?

Come show us some of that sweetheart then! :)

LOL Well I don't know you personally so I can't say,but the other day it seemed like you were picking on me and then I see it towards someone else?

Come show us some of that sweetheart then! :)

allen is one of the best friends you would ever want to cruise with...I dont believe he was being mean to anyone on here...but if you can prove to me that he was, ive got some photos of him in san fransisco that would be pretty embarrasing if posted.......just kidding allen...I wouldnt do that to you

But did you notice that I wasn't trying to be mean. That's why the :D and the :rolleyes: were there.

:) :) :)

Sorry, we are limited to only 6 images in a post or I would have more.

And I always have those in mine, too, so that proves that neither of us is mean! :D

allen is one of the best friends you would ever want to cruise with...I dont believe he was being mean to anyone on here...but if you can prove to me that he was, ive got some photos of him in san fransisco that would be pretty embarrasing if posted.......just kidding allen...I wouldnt do that to you

Hey Roy! I think that maybe sometimes my sense of attempted humor might be too subtle and is perhaps misinterpreted other than the way I intended for it to be. It probably goes back to when Laura Ingles Wilder gave me several STDs in the late 1800s.

Thanks for the kind words! :). And you promised to never show those pictures!!! :eek: I was just trying to keep Tony from being embarrassed because I'm that kind of a caring person! :D

Is that the Feb. 12 cruise by chance? We have only paid our deposit as well but it's worth a try.

No, we're on the Legend on Feb 20. We have only paid our deposit and we able to order from BV no problem.

Never planned a cruise so far in advance. I always seem to pick the cruise within a few months.What are the advantages to doing the early bird option?

The advantage is cheaper fares. The disadvantage is that you cannot cancel without losing your deposit.

A direct quote from today's John Heald Blog:

“An unfortunate mis-communication occurred between our Bon Voyage department and call centers which led to the dissemination of incorrect information to our reservations agents. To clarify, we have not ceased alcohol sales, either pre-cruise or during the sailing, through Bon Voyage and apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion

Archived