Chefs Table video

p010ne

:D We made the cut for one of the Chefs Table dining experiences on our recent (May 2010) Crown Princess transatlantic repositioning (Port Everglades, Fl to Rome <Civitavecchia), Italy)!

My video is too long for youtube/facebook but I am able to post it to Veoh on this link - may require to install the Veoh web player to see more than the 5 minute preview?

Veoh seems to work best with Internet Explorer and maybe Firefox, but I also posted the video on my Facebook page and it works great on my iPod Touch!

We did the Chef's Dinner in December on the Crown (same Chef) and your video brought back pleasant memories of an unforgetable experience. Hope to do it again someday. It beats any tour or other cruise experience one could have.

We did the Chef's Dinner in December on the Crown (same Chef) and your video brought back pleasant memories of an unforgetable experience. Hope to do it again someday. It beats any tour or other cruise experience one could have.

We were fortunate and also made the cut to attend the Most Traveled Passengers Luncheon!

My video is on

!

It is also on Veoh Here!

Archived