Anyone have a pic of..

You can go to cruisedeckplan.com. For a one time fee of $10 or 12 you have access to different layouts, photos of cabins, etc. I've joined about 4 years ago and use it all the time. You can even drag one deck on top of another to see what is either right above your cabin or below it. That is one feature I like because it lets me know ahead of time is I am over the pool deck, whirlpool, disco, etc.

Our Freedom JS was way different than a regular handicap, which we normally use.

For the OP, if you can not find my earlier post with pictures, you can email me at unberwoob at gmail dot com. I do not have them on this computer I am using now.

Dennis

In 2008 we booked an inside guarantee on the Explorer a month before the sailing and were assigned an inside accessible cabin with 10 days to go. Per the internet this cabin was over 250 sq ft so even though it is not an OV or JS the design is pretty close to what you would get with a OV or balcony hc.

Some pics.

2836209860096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

2377925660096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

2999185900096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

JS on the Freedom. Sorry I don't have a picture of the bathroom but it has a bathtub with shower curtain - instead of a small shower stall.

And there is another chair opposite the couch

The OP aksed for pics of a Handicapped JS;) There will be no bathtub in a handicapped JS and the layout of the cabin will be different than your pics as well.

Saw a post from you on a thread about tipping the head waiter. We were on the Freedom a couple of weeks ago and I have 3 year old twins. Our head waiter would also come to our table and cut the kid's food. His name was Dennis. Wonder if it was the same guy? I wanted to write a letter to RCCL about him. Thanks, Glenn

Saw a post from you on a thread about tipping the head waiter. We were on the Freedom a couple of weeks ago and I have 3 year old twins. Our head waiter would also come to our table and cut the kid's food. His name was Dennis. Wonder if it was the same guy? I wanted to write a letter to RCCL about him. Thanks, Glenn

I honestly can't remember his name but he looked like he was from India. We did mention him on our comment card. He made dinner so enjoyable!

Archived