Which should come first? Reservation order?

pjs9876

After boarding I want to sign up for the Ultimate Ship tour, Sanctuary (for the week), ultimate balcony dinner and Sabatinia's. Would you go first to the passenger services desk, then up to the Sanctuary and then handle the restaurant reservations?

Should I send the hubby to one of the stops? We have a group of 4 in 2 cabins. Do I need a card (key) from each cabin to reserve the chairs in Sanctuary or can I put it all on one?

Which am I most likely to lose by placing it lower on the priority list? What gets filled first? We normally board about 11. We could make it earlier.

After boarding I want to sign up for the Ultimate Ship tour, Sanctuary (for the week), ultimate balcony dinner and Sabatinia's. Would you go first to the passenger services desk, then up to the Sanctuary and then handle the restaurant reservations?

Should I send the hubby to one of the stops? We have a group of 4 in 2 cabins. Do I need a card (key) from each cabin to reserve the chairs in Sanctuary or can I put it all on one?

Which am I most likely to lose by placing it lower on the priority list? What gets filled first? We normally board about 11. We could make it earlier.

I plan to sign-up for almost the exact same things on our next cruise. I think the UST fills up fast, and since you board near the PSD go there first. Then immediately head up to the Sanctuary to sign-up for the cruise-long pass. They're almost always room at the Specialty restaurants and for the UBD.

GOOD LUCK!

I really wanted to do the Ultimate Ships Tour last week on the Crown. This was the only tour that I was doing. (Was a TA.) As soon as I boarded (I was among the first passengers on) I went to the pursers desk and was the first to sign up. If that is something that you want to do I would suggest making sure you get there early. It is well worth the cost!

From my experience, you want to go to Sanctuary first. They only have a certain amount of loungers set aside for weekly rentals. Since you are looking for more than one, I would get there first. My husband booked for both of us with no problem. However, I'm not sure if you can reserve for someone in another cabin.

Darlene

Archived