EQUINOX Penthouse Deck Cabins noise from above?

califgary

With the more aft SR's you have SR's above you. With the Fwd SR's you have the Fitness Center whcih I haven's seen many complaints about nosie from, but there could be issues. And any SR below the Aqua Spa should be OK. Had friends with a SR just below the inside Solarium Pool area and they had no issues. Some people have reported scrapings and noises from the mid-SRs below the outdoor pools and lounging area.

But only experience was with the one below the Solarium and that wasn't a problem....when we were visiting our friends and from what they said.

So try one of the fwd or aft ones if you are worried about noise. Or another deck with SR's above and below you.

But of course, the AQ SR's are located here, and to pass you very second hand info, few AQ have mentioned any real noise issues beyond a few 'bumps in the night'.

Denny

You'll find a wealth of information--including comments about noise [or quiet]--on the Solstice Class Cabin Compilation Spreadsheet that is posted as a sticky thread at the top of the general Celebrity forum...

Here's a link...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

I download the updated file off that thread every time I can and I forgot to point the OP towards it. Funny.....I think I overthink it a bit.

Xport is right on. Take a look at the datfile on that thread - it has many of the SR reviews. They are listed for Solstice, but should be the same or very close for Equinox. For a specific SR, just compare the Equniox and Solsetice Deckplans if you want to make sure. Also, if the SR you are interested in isn't listed, look at the next door one since you are asking about noise and not a specific SR layout/balcony, etc.

Denny

Archived