Just curious...BV package...

CRU1Z1N

I was really disappointed when the "news" actually broke since I had planned to purchase a bottle of Rum. Final payment due next week and once I make the payment I will also order the Rum. I feel the prices are out of line, but in this case I'm willing to pay for the convenience.

I had planned to order closer to my cruise date and I was so bummed when word came out that they were not offering the service anymore. When it became available again, I ordered.

The prices are basically the same as what we pay in Canada so I think it is a much better deal than buying drinks individually from the bar - although we will do that as well, but not as much.

I was really disappointed when the "news" actually broke since I had planned to purchase a bottle of Rum. Final payment due next week and once I make the payment I will also order the Rum. I feel the prices are out of line, but in this case I'm willing to pay for the convenience.

Did you know that you do not have to have final payment made before ordering? I called and placed my order and I only have the deposit paid - final not due until December.

I was not and will not order for my 3 day cruise in Oct., just not cost effective. But I was going to and WILL order from BV for my 9 day Med. cruise next May. Still too early to order for that one so no, I'll be waiting.

If I had a cruise planned I would order a bottle or three from the BV department. Yes, it is more than what I pay for my hooch at Costco, but it is cheaper than what they charge at their bars and I do like the convenience of being able to have a drink in my room without having to go to the bar to buy one.

Archived