Just booked AB Penthouse on Sky for 9/20 cruise!

LouCap

After reading so many posts here about the wonders of a Penthouse suite, I finally bit the bullet and booked one for my wife's birthday cruise on the Sky. It's only a four day cruise, but I figured we might as well go in style. We are very excited to see what this experience will hold for us, from check-in to embarkation.

This should be great.

Congrats! You are going to love that AB.

We got an upsell to an aft AB on the Sky for a weeklong cruise in 2004.

The balcony is HUGE.

Take a look at the link in my signature to my webshots gallery from the Sky cruise in 2004

After reading so many posts here about the wonders of a Penthouse suite, I finally bit the bullet and booked one for my wife's birthday cruise on the Sky. It's only a four day cruise, but I figured we might as well go in style. We are very excited to see what this experience will hold for us, from check-in to embarkation.

This should be great.

We will be trying out NCL for the first time next month, and booked #9075 (AB). Looking forward to that as well - though our cruise will only be a short 3 nights! :)

Tom

We will be trying out NCL for the first time next month, and booked #9075 (AB). Looking forward to that as well - though our cruise will only be a short 3 nights! :)

Tom

You will love that suite on the Sky. We had every breakfast and dinner delivered to our cabin by the Butlers. It was heavenly. Loved hearing the doorbell ring.

9075 is the one we sailed in and is featured in my webshots from our 2004 cruise.

You will love that suite on the Sky. We had every breakfast and dinner delivered to our cabin by the Butlers. It was heavenly. Loved hearing the doorbell ring.

9075 is the one we sailed in and is featured in my webshots from our 2004 cruise.

Thanks!

We have stayed in 9075 as well. Very nice. Sailing again in 9075 on Friday!

Small world! Hey, any recent photos you could take would be appreciated. Particularly anything to do with the TV, inputs, and DVD player. Always looking for ways to plug in our mp3 player and such!

Have a GREAT time! (tell the cabin steward and butler that "Tom and Cheryl" will be there next month);)

:)

Tom

Butler that was on last month was Thedore (tee-door).

I know I have photos will try to dig them up. We did buy a cord for MP3 to RCA plugs for the stereo. Bose speakers in both living room and bedroom.

CD player held 5 CD's and DVD was an add on.

One thing you need to do is look in all the drawers. First time we did not see the menus until the final morning.

Butler that was on last month was Thedore (tee-door).

I know I have photos will try to dig them up. We did buy a cord for MP3 to RCA plugs for the stereo. Bose speakers in both living room and bedroom.

CD player held 5 CD's and DVD was an add on.

One thing you need to do is look in all the drawers. First time we did not see the menus until the final morning.

Great - knowing things ahead of time (menus included) definitely helps out!

Tom

This has turned out to be a very informative thread. Post the picture of the butler please, I'd love to know his name before he introduces himself...unless we get someone else.

Very exciting.:D

Archived