Just off the Miracle...

What was the name of your room steward we are gonna be in 4136 doubt we will have the same cause we are more midship. Did you like your location?

Did they have sangrias one night?? I'm a sangria nut too.

What kinda activities did they have I know you said you thought there was a lot more going on.

When did they have that free tour you talked about was it announced in the funtimes and was it limited availability???

Hope to read some of your review before I leave in about 2 weeks!

Budi was our room steward, and he kept things impeccible. Our room location was great, we were right next to the aft elevators so everything was nearby.

It was already mentioned but they did have the sangria one night. Nicole had it and thought it was really good. It was 5.25/glass, which is cheaper than most drinks these days.

There was always a bunch of things going on (trivia, talks, tours, shows, games, etc). The entertainment staff was really on their game and kept us busy. This was complete opposite compared to our Feb cruise on the Freedom where we were constantly bored and the capers were bare.

The Galley tour was on the last sea day and open to anyone. It was listed in the Fun Times. We met in the phantom lounge and they led us to the dining room & galley. Last year on the Miracle they had a production tour where we got to go backstage, so we were plesantly suprised to see that they had changed it up a bit.

Just to comment on the new Fun Times, I actually thought it was a much better layout than the Capers. I like how it has the top ten things to do and it is much easier to follow. The wine tasting was an unfortunate fluke... We only found out about it while making our steakhouse reservations, and it was wonderful even though there were only three of us. I think that's the only thing they forgot to list in there.

Oh, BTW for those of you who are going on the Miracle, one day they had a cooking demonstration in the steakhouse, which they turned into a competition between the four chefs. They gave samples and recipies for each dish, and at the end the chef with the most applause won a ship on a stick. You guys should check it out if you have the chance.

We where also on this cruise...3 adults 3 20 somethings and 2 kids (3 and 6).....

I everything that was previously mentioned was true....there was a smell more often than not...at least in my opinion....noticed in the aft more so than anywhere else...very strong on deck 4 aft and deck 2 aft....

they had a mojito "happy hour" sangria and martini...all roughly 600 bucks...

DOD...in regular glass was cheaper, but the bar staff pushed the "Carnival Plastic stuff" (but why shouldn't they, more money) ...Miami Vice was excellent and so where the mia ti's...

weather was ok.....

Did you get a chance to use the gym? I'd love to hear about it. We are thinking of booking the Miracle after our Dream cruise...

I've been on both Dream and Miracle in the last month. While people say that Dream's gym is small, they have a little more machines/equipment, but it's state of the art. This past cruise, several treadmills were out of service on Miracle. The VIP section of the Cloud 9 spa on Dream was awesome, but it would not be worth the money if you plan on not committing to a daily visit.

Micky and Aleks (the fitness staff) on Miracle are two of the nicest and helpful guys. If they are stil on board, feel free to ask them anything.

We were on the 5/7 sailing. AWESOME cruise. I usually don't order the "foo foo drinks" but since it was Mother's Day AND our ann'y, I splurged and ordered a "new drink" called The Cruiser. Oh me oh my....I wanted to lick the glass! :D:eek:

Awesome I'll have to put the cooking demo on my to do list. I've wanted to do the wine tasting ever since I saw the review you did on it so hopefully they put it in this time or I'll just go to Nick and Nora's or the Purser's and get the info ahead of time what day was yours on I wonder if they keep things the same days.

Did you or your sister win any champagne this time it seems to be a tradition for you.

We were on the 5/7 sailing. AWESOME cruise. I usually don't order the "foo foo drinks" but since it was Mother's Day AND our ann'y, I splurged and ordered a "new drink" called The Cruiser. Oh me oh my....I wanted to lick the glass! :D:eek:

And I as we all know was a HUGE fan of the Riviera Delight.. I even tagged it in facebook pics! Haha!

I have the recipe for the Cruiser!!!!:D

Ice

1 oz vodka

1 oz coconut rum

1/2 oz peach schnapps

1 1/2 oz pineapple juice

1 1/2 oz cranberry juice

1 1/2 oz orange juice

Mix and enjoy!!!!!!!!

We were also on this cruise...had a great time. My husband was playin poker and a man at his table told him that a sewer line broke in one of the cabins on aft deck 5. We were on aft deck 5 and lost our plumbing for about two hours..and yes there was a smell..He told my hubby the line broke into one of the cabins and flooded it. The man also told him the guy who's cabin was flooded was very upset because he new Michael Jorden sneakers were wrecked. I dont know if this is true or just one of those telephone kinda stories. The smell was only there the one day, for us at least.

I have the recipe for the Cruiser!!!!:D

Ice

1 oz vodka

1 oz coconut rum

1/2 oz peach schnapps

1 1/2 oz pineapple juice

1 1/2 oz cranberry juice

1 1/2 oz orange juice

Mix and enjoy!!!!!!!!

This will DEFINITELY be on the menu for our Memorial Day bbq. Stinky that we have to wait 6 days to try it. THANK YOU for the recipe. It was a VERY GOOD DRINK....but at $8.75 before tip I am sure MINE is going to taste MUCH better! :p CHEERS! ;):D

We also had a wonderful time on her in February. Our only complaint was too many bar were smoking. The piano bar was the worst we could not even go in thats how awful it was.

Sea ya

Eric

We also had a wonderful time on her in February. Our only complaint was too many bar were smoking. The piano bar was the worst we could not even go in thats how awful it was.

Sea ya

Eric

Just off the Miracle yesterday and didn't notice that much smoke despite the fact this was our first cruise since I quit smoking!;):cool:

Oh, BTW for those of you who are going on the Miracle, one day they had a cooking demonstration in the steakhouse, which they turned into a competition between the four chefs. They gave samples and recipies for each dish, and at the end the chef with the most applause won a ship on a stick. You guys should check it out if you have the chance.

The cooking demonstration was great. Do get there early for a good seat. They do give out samples of all the food. Yum.

I have only been on one cruise with Carnival about 2 years ago, going on Miracle June 16. Can you tell me if the price of the drink of the day went up?

Hey come on over to our roll call.

Miracle roll call: lookling at the Miracle 6/16/10

Archived