CCL stock OBC

happy5

How does the CCL stock on board credit work? My husband and I own 100 shares. We are planning on booking 2 rooms this fall for us and our kids. If I book one room with 2 kids and he is booked in the other with one kid, do we get 1 credit or 2? I have heard both answers, and just want to know.

THANKS

you get only one credit per person per cabin.

if you ea have 100 shares in seperate names and book seperate cabins you get the obc

obc is calculated by the cruise lenght.. 7 days you get 100.00 obc

I have 300 shares and when I booked 2 cabins ... I was only able to get one credit..

hopes this helps

How do you get the OBC if you have stock? Who do you set this up with? Since the stock is down right now, just wondering if it is worth it to pick some up before my next cruise. :)

How do you get the OBC if you have stock? Who do you set this up with? Since the stock is down right now, just wondering if it is worth it to pick some up before my next cruise. :)

you fax your stock statement to guest relations... it takes 1 day for them to post the obc to your account

Price as of last Thursday was $35 & change per share. So you are thinking of spending $3500+ to save $100 - not the best financial planning. Look hard and invest wisely. The OBC is a nice perk to owning the shares, but not the sole reason for making the purchase.

full disclosure - I do own 100+ shares and have collected over $300 in OBC on various cruises.

Archived