Name That Tune on Mariner?

I was on a HAL cruise a couple of years ago where "Name That Tune" was played in the piano bar a couple of times during the week. It was lots of fun. I'm booked on the Mariner in August and wonder if they have a similar activity?

When I was on the Mariner in December they had a few Name That Tune contests in the Schooner Bar. It wasn't on a piano ... they played a short clip of the actual song. They also had a Finish That Lyric contest in the Lotus Lounge.

Yes they have it and we only played on 2 trivia teams.....One was Classic 80's rock.....title and artists......and yes we got a score of WOW!!!!!

We answered all 20 questions correct...both song and artist...then we also got the extra song correct....42 points total. :) ...and the best thing was we won RCL Baseball hats. This was on Saturday...so read your Cruise Compass. I would say they have at least 3-4 trivias each day.

Mike

I was on Mariner earlier this month and they had 70's, 80's, classic rock, country, regular multi topic trivia several times, all in the Schooner bar and Finish the Lyric in the Lotus lounge was very fun!

Sher

Archived