Music around the pools?

We leave Sunday on Liberty. I was wondering, do they have music playing around the pools during the day? If not, can you bring something like a bose portable radio? Wouldn't want to bother anyone, but it would be nice to have.

We leave Sunday on Liberty. I was wondering, do they have music playing around the pools during the day? If not, can you bring something like a bose portable radio? Wouldn't want to bother anyone, but it would be nice to have.

There is frequently music and other events around the pool. Passenger supplied music should be through headphones only.

If you can locate the posts with the daily compasses, you can look to get an idea of when they have live music by the pool. I know that they usually play around the 3 PM- 6 PM time. There are usually pool games etc going on before that time. I don't think I would bring a radio but we often use our Ipods when there isn't live music.

I have to add that pool music is one of the main reasons we have the late seating for dinner. The pool area starts to empty out and the band is playing. Combine that with being on the open sea with a cold drink in your hand and you have something that can't be beat!

Archived