Question about AO

PattyG12

We have a group cruise scheduled for November. I have a friend that has 3 boys, ages 11, 9 and 8 when we sail. She was wondering if AO will be open while we're in port? If it's open, what will be offered? We're doing the 4 day Majesty trip to Nassau, Cococay and Key West. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Michelle, I looked at your page but couldn't find the older kids compass for the Majesty.

I can't tell you what the guaranteed latest activities will be, but I can tell you that it will be open when you are in Nassau, Key West and the kids club will be MOVED TO COCO CAY. :D

Adventure Ocean is always open for that age group while the ships are in port.

You could look at the latest AO schedules (Freedom is the latest) and you can see the type of activities they are doing now in AO. Those are fleetwide.

When is the cruise?

Thanks Michelle. I don't really care what activities will be offered. She just wanted to make sure it would be open. I knew you'd have the answer;) ... The cruise isn't until the end of November but I'm organizing this "group" and we have 13 rooms. Just trying to get whatever I can off my plate and move on to the next issue. Thanks again!

Archived